Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wild Ride

Wow this is a wild ride
question is to run or hide?

The closer we come to eternal bliss
heavier felt the emotional miss

There are no masks, just cold hard truth
but warm is the feeling of spilling juice

A past life surfaces to be settled and done
the heart will guide into the sun

My soul it burns with hurt and shame
to see my love run tears of pain

I love you so, no words to measure
a smile from you is life's greatest pleasure

My promise to you, is truth and growth
in this together was my solid oath

I love you, with all my being. When I am away from you I feel only half of my true self, crying out for my partner. I am able to love myself because of who I am with you. There will always be bumpy roads, of this we can be sure, but you are a beautiful teacher from whom I have so much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment