Saturday, October 16, 2010

the cloth of all that is

I have a vision
a world not so far away
it can only exist within us
lest we waste away the day

A hello to your neighbor
maybe the brother on the street
the only way to break the veil
is to change the ways we greet

We're in this together
no doubt in my mind
what i think, say and do
affects all of mankind

To sit inside the space
become one's environment
we must observe our little self
through the fear we never quit

Hard to explain this feeling of bliss
one cannot achieve some goal
I pull away from all the noise
Love and light they fill me whole

We are living in a new time
Flames of negativity they will burn out
First we must direct our selves
and let our hearts keep dreaming loud

You and me, we're cut so perfect
from the cloth of all that is
Just aspects of cosmic love and dust
My highest thoughts shall be our kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment