Sunday, October 24, 2010

Release the Peace

Its a dream I am in
like nothing before
the whole world is blowin' up
like a slam from the front door

So Ive got this chance
to speak my little peace
and if you've ears to hear
I bring a moment for release

Time is just projection
relation to the past
we've all been sucked up by it
in a moment gone so fast

And if you have a minute
for a brother from the earth
I can attempt to rearrange
What Ive been looking for since birth

In every ancient text it seems
men have written of the Truth
it appears so harmless and in jest
nobody ever raised a roost

The children of much wiser folk
many roads have piled up
life after life we pray
and still with no such luck

What is this peace we have heard spoken
how can we cross its path
my friends oh loved ones I have spoken
make time, for it will not last

This flame of peace burns through the night
I can only speak from here
when I am afraid or truly lost
to the stillness I draw near

It has no name descriptions short
to philosophize would bring doubt
a place like this it does not grip
nor will it scream and shout

With force and hate the noise tips high
my skin tingles through the bone
we separate and embrace whats "straight"
as the king gently lifts from the throne

Opinions and judgments they will not live
as eternity engulfs my being
like a wounded soldier without a gun
the silence of space I will be seeing

We are bonded from beginning
In the image and the likeness
of a force much greater
than any book can write just,

Sit back, relax and enjoy the show
as the truth runs its course
with no hold to its bow

Its as if I am lost
no name to use for sure but
I will go back to silence
and maintain composure for us

I can aught but express my love
for the little children of man
just surrender all you know
and redirect your plan

"Jimmy Eat World" says we'll all float on
how could I put it better in a poem that's too long

I ask us to break free
escape from the great race
6 billion trying to please their neighbor
all I can see is one true face

Its Love into the core
no weapons or assaults needed
I believe in you my sister
Its ourselves with whom we've cheated

Go ahead and Love yourself
as I have loved you here
spread love throughout your whole being
let your light shine oh so clear.

I am in peaceful communion with myself. I acknowledge my fears, my doubts and my insecurities and thank them for the lessons which they have taught me. The love I hold for myself I hold for you. each and every one of you, as we are whole. We create together. We love together. We are creating Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment