Friday, November 5, 2010

Dream on

Young man I understand that this world makes no sense
but in this life you will come to represent
the dreams that you hold and the truth you have seen
people stopped in the street minds all bent from your miracles

I've been told a million times that my dreams have been done
no way that can be true 'cause I am the dreamer
finding inspiration in the feats of my brethren
blessings upon you for living your dream

I cannot stop in the face of disappointment
gotta tweak my dream, learn from others
connected to everyone though impossible it may seem
here is the flesh that is pure creativity

Trust me in this that your energy is pure
don't let the naysayers drag you down
like the current you cannot see they will pull
but you are on a throne of wonder dreaming on

I get down plenty thinking I have missed my chance
but my soul leads like the tuxedo in a waltz
I am living my dream but there is no end
infinite motion in the ocean of the universe

When I know that I don't know I am free as a bird
untouched by the solid realms of material
who can touch what does not exist
follow your heart and wake up in your dream

1 comment:

  1. ...my soul leads like the tuxedo in a waltz... brilliant. shine on brother

    ReplyDelete