Sunday, November 21, 2010

Live to Grow

Its myself I see in my surroundings
brings new light to my hunger
Seth says the teacher is reality
my eyes begin to widen

Not my eyes but my awareness
universal flow through my veins
red mixed with fire and lightening
fingers tingle with the rights to dream

I give my all to the inner child
crying please I must be happy
no reminders needed just let it go
witness to the experience of flesh

I am not here nor am I there
its my limits that bind the soul
like hands tied behind a fighter's back
a couple swings create the blow

Gone with the sorrow of the world
great speed can take my center away
who is it that is lost at sea
Center point never gives up position

My questions persist until I have no more
many times I felt I'd reached the peak
no no no young sir much life to live
the soul is one hell of a coach

Tap in to the world you live
question always question all
the end my friend will never come
in this life we live to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment