Sunday, November 21, 2010

Feather Weight

Feels like rain is failing
my body is the drops
losing this sense of separation
I am spread out and alive

To touch the tree is to know
lost between bark and branch
forever I will continue to breathe
these boundaries shed like new season

Into the void I stepped and fell
this free fall bends my soul
Ive hung onto my sense of existance
only to meet experience I have outgrown

Am I way behind or ahead of the game
could be that I'm catching up
lost those measurements of space and time
sitting here and free like a falcon

Together we can build a bridge
the gap aint to far but rough
connected to you and you to me
lets get together and feel alright

Woah son thats heavy blame
judge less of yourself and be happy
we will carry the torch of light and love
in this world to shine from the heart

Singing words of understanding
this knowledge needs not be tested
I bow to you good child of gods
for now we are light as feathers

No comments:

Post a Comment